- NOTE: Check with your insurance company, because some are covering 100% of tele-health sessions. Be well!!!!! We Can Help!!!
We currently have these insurance companies as "in network:"
- Client usual pays a copay after annual deductible has been met.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield TX
- Texas Medicaid-Traditional
- United Health Care/ Optum
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
Preferred Non-Network Provider
- If you have out-of-network benefits services may be covered.
- Tricare East
- Tricare for life
- Champ VA
Some people are private pay because they are uninsured. Others prefer private pay to avoid having a diagnosis filed with insurance. Whatever your reason for being private pay, we can help. If you would like to discuss your situation call and schedule initial session.
Unable to Pay
If you are unable to cover the cost of therapy, please contact Texoma Community Center at 903-957-4701 They may offer free therapy to those who qualify. The Crisis Line: 1-877-277-2226 is answered 24 hours a day and can provide professional assistance. In the event of a mental health emergency, please call 911.
NOTE: We are actively working towards being in network with more companies. Please check our site later as many of the Out of Network Companies should be added to the In Network Company list soon.